AEDIB|NET offers grants of up to €70k as well as technical support and networking opportunities to technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, economic or business development player for the creation of African Digital Innovation Hubs in their respective regions.
The EU funded project “African European Digital Innovation Bridge Network” launches today its Pre-Commercial Procurement Invitation.
In the scope of the Horizon 2020 ICT-58 call, AEDIB|NET meant to be the first step of a broader approach to enrich the African-European Innovation ecosystem. The project aims to fill digitalisation and policy gaps while enhancing digital and entrepreneurship capacity pursuing the creation of twelve (12) DIHs in Africa.
We are looking for groups of organisations:
- willing to work closely together to facilitate the creation of the Digital Innovation Hubs in their respective regions.
- with complementary expertise and a public-benefit objective.
- willing to offer a set of services to companies to support their digital transformation and innovation as a regional one-stop-shop
- That can offer expertise in either one of the following technological specialisation areas:
- 1st cut-off: January 18, 2022 (16:00 Lagos time)
- 2nd cut-off: February 8, 2022 (16:00 Lagos time)
A total of twelve (12) DIH projects will be selected within these (4) Technological Specialisation Areas.